Monday, January 10, 2011

"To blog or "not to blog"

I have to say, that when we first started the blogging process I was hesitant and not sure I even wanted to do it.  I forced myself to, just push forward with it as it was required to maintain my grades.  I find it hard to converse openly with people I do not know, except through writing.  I appreciate the words of Thomas Jefferson, "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."  That is how I have felt this last semester with blogging and writing.  I also feel that Zig Ziglar hit the mark when he said, "Failure is an event, not a person.  So regardless of what happens to you along the way, you must keep on going and doing the right thing in the right way.  Then the event becomes a reality of a changed life."  This helps me to keep on putting one foot in front of the other to finish this journey I have started with Kaplan.  I think that I may keep blogging after we  are done with this term to help me keep growing.  Everything I have learned and have done on this journey has made me a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment