Saturday, January 22, 2011

Helping others learn!

From doing a scientific paper, the advice I would give is , start with setting up a time line and really work hard to follow it as closely as possible.  This will definitely help in completing the paper with as little difficulty and stress as possible.  Also, be sure to pick your topic and start looking for sources and information for that topic as soon as possible.  Even if you make changes, getting a thought in your mind and meditating on it will help you work through to get a firm decision on the topic and sources. 
I feel that I am getting better at APA citing everytime I have to do a paper!.  I know that I will be using my writing skills frequently in the Health Administration field, so I would really like to get my skills of clear communication toned and ready to use.  In the beginning I did not understand why we needed Composition 1 & 2 .  Now I am so glad and appreciative for everything I have learned and will continue to learn.  Thanks for all the comments on the discussion board.  My hope is for everyone to succed in all your endeavors and dreams. It was fun and I hope to see everyone in other classes.  Stay safe, healthy, and happy.  I will leave with a quote, "You may not be able to control the events that occur during the day, especially those events that are unexpected and challenging.  But, you definitely have a choice whether you are going to allow these events to ruin your day, and how you are going to face these challenges."  ~Barry Gottlieb~

No comments:

Post a Comment