Friday, January 14, 2011

Parting is such sweet sorrow!!

We are at the end of my third term, and it is bitter sweet for me.  I have loved my professors and the learning process.  Everytime another term starts, I sigh and think about getting the work done well, and on time.  With my sons wedding coming quickly, March 4, 2011, I am stressing about completing my work.  I remember to stop and think, "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt.  I have done well through out my adventure at Kaplan and know that I will continue to do well with hard work and focus.  Thanks to all the new people I have met and talked with through the discussion boards and blogging.  My hope is for all to accomplish your dreams and to pursue yur goals to the best of your abilities. Until we meet again, Be happy, safe, and prosperous.  Skie

No comments:

Post a Comment