Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Lower Back pain is excruciating when you are doing homework and typing at the computer.  It is so hard to get up and down, and walk after sitting for any length of time.  I have a few herniated disks in my neck and lower back, so when I do not exercise regularly, things get tight!  With a family death and homework, and taking care of someone with ALS, I have missed a few weeks of exercise. Gotta get back to it within next few days, after excruciating pain has subsided.  Lol! 
Working on my paper this week is fun for me.  I enjoy brainstorming and freewriting the most out of all the choices.  I have attempted "listing" also, and find that enjoyable.  I did do clustering and bubbling and do not like it as much as the other three, as it does not help me feel that my thoughts or information are in order.  I also appreciate outlining for the very fact that things are in order.  Lol, guess you can tell that I appreciate things orderly.  I am running behind with my writing and preperation for my paper because of family errands and because of the emotional pressure of the death.  This will pass as a quote comes to mind by Dan Green, "Your ability to keep your fire burning in the midst of a storm is paramount to becoming a champion."  Also the quote by Evan Esar, "Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration, and inspiration."  Have a great week everyone, with lots of positive and joyous thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment