Monday, December 20, 2010

"Life.. isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

The quote follows the last month or so.  I am doing my best to learn to dance in the rain, and get my homework and everything else done.  I have unfortunately had another passing of a very, very close friend this past Friday.  Out of the three deaths in the past 2 months, two were quite unexpected.  Someone said to me," that you know we are getting older when we hear death more than birth."  The only thing I do know is, that time flies, and "learning to dance in the rain is certainly more exciting than waiting for the storm to pass."
I am behind in my rough draft and am having a hard time getting into my MML Practice for Math.  Hopefully I can get my brain stimulated to get moving on my paper and get my math finished.  My ideas  may be influential in later research for Health and wellness.  Nutrition plays a part in living everyday, it effects our bodies for the good, or for the not so good.  No matter what our backround, age, or financial status, there are ways to improve nutrition and help the body be ready for elective surgery, for an illness, or for an emergency.   There is more than just the physical aspect of surgery to think about before and after surgery, there is also the emotional aspect of surgery on the body and how that may tie into the overall healing process.  Here's to an emotionally calmer week, taking a group of kids and adults to the Camden Aquarium.  Yeah and fun, fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment